Help...How to make grant users workstation privileages upo..

Hi,
I need to be able to provide end users with admin privileages of the
workstation upon their login. I dont want to use a domain group into
the wotrkstation local group because this will make everyone in such
group an admin on every single PC, the end users roam between desktops
so I cant create ID to local group memberships.
Is there a way to run a script when a user logs on to grant that user
admin rights just-in-time? and then remove it when the users logs out?

Thanks for help.....

Marco

"Kiosk" <jramos@netcom.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
> I need to be able to provide end users with admin privileages of the
> workstation upon their login. I dont want to use a domain group into
> the wotrkstation local group because this will make everyone in such
> group an admin on every single PC, the end users roam between desktops
> so I cant create ID to local group memberships.
> Is there a way to run a script when a user logs on to grant that user
> admin rights just-in-time? and then remove it when the users logs out?

the user would need to be added to the local Administrators group _before_
the login otherwise the change would not have effect -- the user would have
to log off and then back on for the change to take place.

Why would you want to do that in the first place? Why make users temporarily
admins?

cheers,

Marco
www.neovalens.com