Password Policy

I am setting up a password policy in my company. From what I've read about
this, it can only be done on the Domain level. My question is, what about the
system accounts like Administrator, will that password also have to be
changed every x days? We also have a few other accounts where the password
can't be changed. How do I block the password policy from going onto these
OU's?

You can only have ONE password/account policy defined at the domain level
for ALL domain user accounts. However if you configure any user account in
their account properties an Active Directory Users, selecting "password
never expires" that user account will not be subject to maximum password age
policy. --- Steve