Multiple password policies

Hi,
I’m trying to get multiple password policies active on domain. I have
created new policies at the domain level and chosen to apply them to a
security group. I can’t get the policy to work. If I specify a group or
individual user it will not work. I am presuming there can be multiple
password polices. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ciaran

windows 2003 server

Sorry--only one password policy per domain. Why make one link in the chain
weaker on purpuse? The old adage "a chain is only as strong as its weakest
link" really applies here. If you need to have different policies, you need
different domains.

Sorry :(

Ken