Making global or domain wide changes within active directory

I'm new to this so I apologize if the answer is obvious and I'm missing it.

The set up: Windows 2000 Server SP4, Active Directory installed, one domain,
about 500 users, 15 different groups

The question: If i need to make changes to a group of users, say, change the
path to their home folder, under Profile tab>Home Folder, do I have to do
this for each individual account or is there someplace within AD that will
alow me to select the group and make the change for all of them?

Thank you.

Not that I'm aware of exactly. But, you could use a logon script to map a
"Home Directory" to a drive letter instead of specifying this in the User
Account properties. You can specify the logon script for a set of users in
a Group Policy Object that is linked to the OU containing that set of users.
The Logon Script Group Policy setting is at

User Configuration
Windows Setttings
Scripts
Logon

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP

It's perfectly useless to know the right answer to the wrong question.