laptop gpos

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I got a laptop I put on the domain in the office. When I tsake it back home,
It takes a long long time to boot up and stays on applying computer
settings. what do I do?

JB

Login as the local administrator from home, it is trying to load your domain
polices and all that it cannot find.

"Tony" wrote:

> I got a laptop I put on the domain in the office. When I tsake it back home,
> It takes a long long time to boot up and stays on applying computer
> settings. what do I do?

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

This is even before it gets to the ctrl alt delete box. so its not a matter
of loggin into what domain,. Its startup