Multiplayer and compatibility between expansions packs

Just wondering...I've been playing multiplayer with a regular group and we
all have NWN + SOU. I have recently bought HOTU however, and I was
wondering if that is going to cause any problems.

For instance, could I play a character with one of the new prestige classes
and cast some of the new spells?

- CS.

"Capn Stoobie" <capnstoobieSPAMBEGONE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering...I've been playing multiplayer with a regular group and we
> all have NWN + SOU. I have recently bought HOTU however, and I was
> wondering if that is going to cause any problems.
>
> For instance, could I play a character with one of the new prestige
classes
> and cast some of the new spells?
>
> - CS.

Yes