Error Message

When I reboot, I get this message "Application Failed, unable to connect to
CCD Process"
2 answers Last reply
More about error message

    Have you recently installed a digital camera? If so, I'd suggest
    you start there. Either uninstall/reinstall the software that
    came with your camera or visit the manufacturer's web site and
    see if they can provide any assistance with your problem.
    --
    Nepatsfan
    "Dazzle" <Dazzle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I reboot, I get this message "Application Failed, unable
    > to connect to
    > CCD Process"

    Dazzle <Dazzle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >When I reboot, I get this message "Application Failed, unable to connect to
    >CCD Process"

    Start here: "Resources for Troubleshooting Startup Problems in Windows
    XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308041).

    --
    (tm)

Connection Microsoft Error Message Windows XP