Error Message

February 14, 2005 10:57:06 AM

When I reboot, I get this message "Application Failed, unable to connect to
CCD Process"

More about : error message

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 5:51:17 PM

Have you recently installed a digital camera? If so, I'd suggest
you start there. Either uninstall/reinstall the software that
came with your camera or visit the manufacturer's web site and
see if they can provide any assistance with your problem.
--
Nepatsfan
"Dazzle" <Dazzle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I reboot, I get this message "Application Failed, unable
> to connect to
> CCD Process"
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 8:17:37 PM

Dazzle <Dazzle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I reboot, I get this message "Application Failed, unable to connect to
>CCD Process"

Start here: "Resources for Troubleshooting Startup Problems in Windows
XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308041).

--
(tm)
!