How to remove Outlook Express icon from Start Menu Programs

I'm locking down a WinXP desktop.
I can delete the Outlook Express icon from the user's Start Menu.
However, when the Win2003 GPO is applied, somehow that icon comes back.
We are using mandatory profiles as well.
When logged in as the template user for the mandatory profile, there is no
Outlook Express icon.
Any idea how to remove this Outlook Express icon using GPO or otherwise?
TIA, Graham

Found out how to do it for a workstation:
http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/a/windows/2004/11/16/JIT.html