Lost CD Keys

I moved recently and can't find the manuals for SOU and HOUD and
therefore the cd keys. Is there any way I can get the keys off of my
old computer that already has them installed???

Vellu

Find the file nwncdkey.ini in the NWN folder and open it in Notepad. Keys
are there.

"Jason Gallas" <nospam@nospam.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:t2ldm09sut3rd9mnt5v91nm552m8dj6st8@4ax.com...

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:11:58 +0300, "Vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Find the file nwncdkey.ini in the NWN folder and open it in Notepad. Keys
>are there.

Thanks a lot!

Jason Gallas <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<5pmdm0hlca2oqj0lnra6if66mg0qfmllo4@4ax.com>...
> On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:11:58 +0300, "Vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Find the file nwncdkey.ini in the NWN folder and open it in Notepad. Keys
> >are there.
>
> Thanks a lot!

Now, write them all down on the back of a sticky (Post it) note and
put the note on the inside clear front window of your jewel case.

Your cd keys are now in the front of the your cd case!

Better yet, what I do is:

Copy the CDs to a blank CD. Write the CD key on the new CD, in
addition to the sticky note with the CD keys. Hide away your
originals in a secure location and use the no-CD cracks to play.

Put all your CD keys in a document and save them to several locations,
and print it out.

(Lost one too many CD keys and scratched one too many game disks)

On 15 Oct 2004 10:59:28 -0700, alordofchaos@yahoo.com (Anonymous Jack)
wrote:

:Jason Gallas <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<5pmdm0hlca2oqj0lnra6if66mg0qfmllo4@4ax.com>...
:> On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:11:58 +0300, "Vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com>
:>
:
:Now, write them all down on the back of a sticky (Post it) note and
:put the note on the inside clear front window of your jewel case.

Yeah, I wish they put the keys on the CD like they used to, kind of a
pain because you had to eject the CD but at least you wouldn't loose
it like I lost the manuals.