Links in an email don't work

I am running XP-Pro SP2 with Norton anti-virus and anti-spam.
For some reason, when someone sends me an email containing a link. When I
click on the link nothing happens. And nothing has changed in this computer
that I am aware of, either.
Can anyone help here?

--
Michael Hobbs
Minneapolis, Minnesota

    You Cannot Open a New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Ha­ppens
    After You Click a Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q281679

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Michael Hobbs" wrote:

    | I am running XP-Pro SP2 with Norton anti-virus and anti-spam.
    | For some reason, when someone sends me an email containing a link. When I
    | click on the link nothing happens. And nothing has changed in this computer
    | that I am aware of, either.
    | Can anyone help here?
    | --
    | Michael Hobbs
    | Minneapolis, Minnesota

    Hi Michael

    Try this:

    From Start>Run type

    regsvr32 urlmon.dll

    then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Programs and
    click on 'Reset Web Settings'.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Michael Hobbs" <mdhobbs@qwest.net> wrote in message
    >I am running XP-Pro SP2 with Norton anti-virus and anti-spam.
    > For some reason, when someone sends me an email containing a link. When I
    > click on the link nothing happens. And nothing has changed in this
    > computer that I am aware of, either.
    > Can anyone help here?
    >

    > --
    > Michael Hobbs