GPO for MS Office XP and Office 2003

We have a group of computers with Office 2003 and another with Office 2002.
Is it possible to control both under the same AD? If yes what are the
requirements?
1 answer Last reply
More about office office 2003

    Hi,

    What I'd recommend you do is setup a pair of security groups - Office2003
    Computers and OfficeXP Computers. Populate them accoridngly. You can then
    filter the GPOs to the proper groups by ACLing them.

    Brian Desmond
    Windows Server MVP
    desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

    Http://www.briandesmond.com

    "Itsme" <abc@abc.com> wrote in message
    > We have a group of computers with Office 2003 and another with Office
    2002.
    > Is it possible to control both under the same AD? If yes what are the
    > requirements?

Policy Computers Microsoft Office Windows XP Windows