GPO for MS Office XP and Office 2003

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
December 20, 2004 7:57:15 PM

We have a group of computers with Office 2003 and another with Office 2002.
Is it possible to control both under the same AD? If yes what are the
requirements?

More about : gpo office office 2003

Anonymous
December 21, 2004 1:30:09 AM

Hi,

What I'd recommend you do is setup a pair of security groups - Office2003
Computers and OfficeXP Computers. Populate them accoridngly. You can then
filter the GPOs to the proper groups by ACLing them.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com