GPO for MS Office XP and Office 2003

We have a group of computers with Office 2003 and another with Office 2002.
Is it possible to control both under the same AD? If yes what are the
requirements?

Hi,

What I'd recommend you do is setup a pair of security groups - Office2003
Computers and OfficeXP Computers. Populate them accoridngly. You can then
filter the GPOs to the proper groups by ACLing them.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com