apply policy depend on logon machine

How can I define different group policies depending where the user logon ?
If the user can log on to a Workstation or a Terminal Server how can a apply
diferent policies to the same logon name ?
2 answers Last reply
More about apply policy depend logon machine

    Build gpo's assigned to where the workstations reside within ou's.

    "ositokill" <ositokill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I define different group policies depending where the user logon ?
    > If the user can log on to a Workstation or a Terminal Server how can a
    apply
    > diferent policies to the same logon name ?

    Thks. I also had to configure the "loopback processing mode" on group
    policies and all works fine.

    "Paul Bergson" wrote:

    > Build gpo's assigned to where the workstations reside within ou's.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Paul Bergson MCT, MCSE, MCSA, CNE, CNA, CCA

    > "ositokill" <ositokill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How can I define different group policies depending where the user logon ?
    > > If the user can log on to a Workstation or a Terminal Server how can a
    > apply
    > > diferent policies to the same logon name ?

Policy Microsoft Terminal Server Windows