apply policy depend on logon machine

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
December 22, 2004 6:31:03 AM

How can I define different group policies depending where the user logon ?
If the user can log on to a Workstation or a Terminal Server how can a apply
diferent policies to the same logon name ?
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 11:41:27 AM

Build gpo's assigned to where the workstations reside within ou's.

"ositokill" <ositokill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I define different group policies depending where the user logon ?
> If the user can log on to a Workstation or a Terminal Server how can a
apply
> diferent policies to the same logon name ?
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 1:27:03 PM

Thks. I also had to configure the "loopback processing mode" on group
policies and all works fine.

!