Desktop Redirection

Ok I have read several documents that were posted but have not found my
answer. Here is the question. I am wanting to have aprox. 30 users access
the same Desktop using Folder Redirection but it will not work becuase it
wants the user to be the owner of the Share/folder. This is not possible
with 30 users. Is there a work around to this problem?

Thanks

James

Can you make the owner a security group of all 30 users?

HTH

Ken
"James Robertson" <jrobertson@calaveras.k12.ca.us> wrote in message
> Ok I have read several documents that were posted but have not found my
> answer. Here is the question. I am wanting to have aprox. 30 users
> access
> the same Desktop using Folder Redirection but it will not work becuase it
> wants the user to be the owner of the Share/folder. This is not possible
> with 30 users. Is there a work around to this problem?
>
> Thanks
>
> James

Aparently not. At least i am not sure as to how to add the group, the
settings only give me a short preselected list. IE Administrators.

James