  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 6:20:06 PM

Has anybody seen those ant. boosters w/no wires or power that just stick
on window of your car? They're supposed to help reception inside the car.
Do they work at all? If so, does anybody know where to get them or who
makes them?
For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
Yeah, it's really a real address :)

More about : passive window antennas work

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 3:31:41 AM

see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid wrote:
> Has anybody seen those ant. boosters w/no wires or power that just stick
> on window of your car? They're supposed to help reception inside the car.
> Do they work at all? If so, does anybody know where to get them or who
> makes them?

Nope!
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 8:03:02 PM

In <snipr0halktn67as7t5cmdgi2amlrvaph5@4ax.com> on Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:20:06
-0800, see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid wrote:

>Has anybody seen those ant. boosters w/no wires or power that just stick
>on window of your car? They're supposed to help reception inside the car.
>Do they work at all? ...

The only "work" to transfer money from naive customers to unscrupulous scam
artists.

Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 7:29:19 PM

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:03:02 GMT, John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com>
spewed:
>>Has anybody seen those ant. boosters w/no wires or power that just stick
>>on window of your car? They're supposed to help reception inside the car.
>>Do they work at all? ...
>
>The only "work" to transfer money from naive customers to unscrupulous scam
>artists.

Unfortunately, I asked an engineer guy if they could theoretically work.
He said yes, but didn't know if it would really in practice. I had
already ordered one :(  GRRR!
Well, $20 aint gonna break me.
I'll test it anyway and let you all know if there's anything surprising
(like it working).

For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
Yeah, it's really a real address :)
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 5:37:57 AM

In <pst6s0572q0o9kfrh84obhn00ckg710dn5@4ax.com> on Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:29:19
-0800, see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:03:02 GMT, John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com>
>spewed:
>>>Has anybody seen those ant. boosters w/no wires or power that just stick
>>>on window of your car? They're supposed to help reception inside the car.
>>>Do they work at all? ...
>>
>>The only "work" to transfer money from naive customers to unscrupulous scam
>>artists.
>
>Unfortunately, I asked an engineer guy if they could theoretically work.
>He said yes, but didn't know if it would really in practice. I had
>already ordered one :(  GRRR!
>Well, $20 aint gonna break me.
>I'll test it anyway and let you all know if there's anything surprising
>(like it working).

Given the price point, your "engineer guy" is either unqualified or naive.
;-)

December 18, 2004 8:45:20 PM

<see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid> wrote in message
news:p st6s0572q0o9kfrh84obhn00ckg710dn5@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:03:02 GMT, John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com>
> spewed:
>>>Has anybody seen those ant. boosters w/no wires or power that just stick
>>>on window of your car? They're supposed to help reception inside the
>>>car.
>>>Do they work at all? ...
>>
>>The only "work" to transfer money from naive customers to unscrupulous
>>scam
>>artists.
>
> Unfortunately, I asked an engineer guy if they could theoretically work.
> He said yes, but didn't know if it would really in practice. I had
> already ordered one :(  GRRR!

This was the guy who operates the little train that carries kids around the
giant Christmas tree at the mall, right?
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 8:36:04 AM

see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid wrote:
> Unfortunately, I asked an engineer guy if they could theoretically work.

This engineer guy wouldn't happen to be a sanitation engineer would he?
December 19, 2004 10:25:36 AM

R.M wrote:

> see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, I asked an engineer guy if they could theoretically work.
>

> This engineer guy wouldn't happen to be a sanitation engineer would he?

Undoubtedly, this is the only thing that makes any real sense. He's
probably found more than a few clogging up the toilets.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Anonymous

NO
see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid wrote:
> Has anybody seen those ant. boosters w/no wires or power that just stick
> on window of your car? They're supposed to help reception inside the car.
> Do they work at all? If so, does anybody know where to get them or who
> makes them?
> For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
> Yeah, it's really a real address :)
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 9:39:16 AM

Well, I told him what yall said - hoping to goad him into coming in here
and defending himself, heheheh.
I doubt he'll do it, but I'm hoping!