finding outlook folder on my old Hard-drive,

RR

Hi Guy Here's my problem I have had to put a new harddrive into my system
p4. 2.4gig 256ram,
I have installed winxp and have put my old drive in as a slave to0 the new
drive,
my old drive was fine i just needed a bigger h/d
ok I didnt touch anything on the old drive so nothing as been delleted form
the old C/drive

I need to get into my old Office outlook and find my old emails from their
and also outlook express, anyone know what folder I should look in for my
old emails.
do i look in a windows folder or is their another folder i should look in
HELP>
Thanks RR

Hi,

Click start/search, scan for *.pst

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"RR" <thedvdshop@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Guy Here's my problem I have had to put a new harddrive into my system
> p4. 2.4gig 256ram,
> I have installed winxp and have put my old drive in as a slave to0 the new
> drive,
> my old drive was fine i just needed a bigger h/d
> ok I didnt touch anything on the old drive so nothing as been delleted
> form the old C/drive
>
> I need to get into my old Office outlook and find my old emails from their
> and also outlook express, anyone know what folder I should look in for my
> old emails.
> do i look in a windows folder or is their another folder i should look in
> HELP>
> Thanks RR

I've always thought that having the .pst extension meant it was a secret.
:)

> Hi,
>
> Click start/search, scan for *.pst
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "RR" <thedvdshop@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Guy Here's my problem I have had to put a new harddrive into my system
>> p4. 2.4gig 256ram,
>> I have installed winxp and have put my old drive in as a slave to0 the
>> new drive,
>> my old drive was fine i just needed a bigger h/d
>> ok I didnt touch anything on the old drive so nothing as been delleted
>> form the old C/drive
>>
>> I need to get into my old Office outlook and find my old emails from
>> their and also outlook express, anyone know what folder I should look in
>> for my old emails.
>> do i look in a windows folder or is their another folder i should look in
>> HELP>
>> Thanks RR

Gordon

RR wrote:
> Hi Guy Here's my problem I have had to put a new harddrive into my system
> p4. 2.4gig 256ram,
> I have installed winxp and have put my old drive in as a slave to0 the new
> drive,
> my old drive was fine i just needed a bigger h/d
> ok I didnt touch anything on the old drive so nothing as been delleted form
> the old C/drive
>
> I need to get into my old Office outlook and find my old emails from their
> and also outlook express, anyone know what folder I should look in for my
> old emails.
> do i look in a windows folder or is their another folder i should look in
> HELP>
> Thanks RR

Depends what OS was on the old drive.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

<snort><guffaw>

Some make sense, some make absolutely no sense.