Domain Users cannot burn CDs

We are using group policies on all of our machines. All of our machines have
CD Burners. When regular domain users log in, they are unable to use the
burning capabilites. We are using the native XP burning program. Is there a
policy that can be set that will allow all users to be able to use the CD
Burning options? We have CD options enabled in the group policy. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about domain users burn

    See if this helps.

    Turn off the "Restrict CD-ROM Access to locally logged on user only" in
    security policy.

    br,
    Denis

    "Joe R." wrote:

    > We are using group policies on all of our machines. All of our machines have
    > CD Burners. When regular domain users log in, they are unable to use the
    > burning capabilites. We are using the native XP burning program. Is there a
    > policy that can be set that will allow all users to be able to use the CD
    > Burning options? We have CD options enabled in the group policy. Any help
    > would be greatly appreciated.

Policy Domain Burner CD-Rom Windows