Domain Users cannot burn CDs

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
December 22, 2004 12:03:10 PM

We are using group policies on all of our machines. All of our machines have
CD Burners. When regular domain users log in, they are unable to use the
burning capabilites. We are using the native XP burning program. Is there a
policy that can be set that will allow all users to be able to use the CD
Burning options? We have CD options enabled in the group policy. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

More about : domain users burn cds

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 11:25:03 PM

See if this helps.

Turn off the "Restrict CD-ROM Access to locally logged on user only" in
security policy.

br,
Denis

!