Cannot Create Group Policy - Access Denied

Hi

I have 2 separate W2K3 servers that I have actually the same problem on.
They have nothing in common but suddenly I cant create new group policys but
it is possible to edit the existing. When I try to make a new group policy in
Group Policy management I am getting the information dialog with the title
"Group Policy Management" and the message "Access Denied" ? I am doing this
logged in as the administrator and all the default memberships is still there
(as domain/enterprise admin and Create Group policy owner etc..)
And I am using the latest gpmc 1.1 sp1 .

Where else can you set rights for Group policy creation...?

These servers has been automatically received all the security updates.

Thx!

Maybe there is permission issue. Check your event viewer to see if there is
any warning/error.

br,
Denis