HOw to create first Group Policy

Hi,
i am a newbee when it comes to group Policy.I want to create a similar
Group Policy as my old .pol file in NT 4.0.
please direct me to the right link or if anyone has some time to write down
some quick steps.
Thanks
Sin

Various links to Group Policy documents are at
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/WindowsGeneralWeb/links_to_gpo_information.htm.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:15:20 -0800, "Sin Joe" <SinJoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
> i am a newbee when it comes to group Policy.I want to create a similar
>Group Policy as my old .pol file in NT 4.0.
>please direct me to the right link or if anyone has some time to write down
>some quick steps.
> Thanks
>Sin

Assuming it doesn't already have a GPO setting, see tip 5479 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com