where's my save file?

After I reinstalled NWN+expansions and updated it, I copied my save
folder into the 'saves' folder, but when I try to load a game, nothing
appears in the list. Is this due to 1.64? What do I do now?

John Salerno wrote:
> After I reinstalled NWN+expansions and updated it, I copied my save
> folder into the 'saves' folder, but when I try to load a game, nothing
> appears in the list. Is this due to 1.64? What do I do now?

I also noticed that for some reason, my saved file has a "Chapter Two"
and a "Chapter Three" file in it, along with a "Luskan and Host Tower"
file. I just began chapter 3 when I last saved it, so it seems weird
these latter two are there. Is there something wrong with my save file?

John Salerno wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>
>>After I reinstalled NWN+expansions and updated it, I copied my save
>>folder into the 'saves' folder, but when I try to load a game, nothing
>>appears in the list. Is this due to 1.64? What do I do now?
>

> I also noticed that for some reason, my saved file has a "Chapter Two"
> and a "Chapter Three" file in it, along with a "Luskan and Host Tower"
> file. I just began chapter 3 when I last saved it, so it seems weird
> these latter two are there. Is there something wrong with my save file?

I figured it out. When I backed up my file, it saved over all the files
of the same name, but since I had moved on to Chapter 3, those other two
files didn't get written over, so the game couldn't load a file with two
save games in it. I just had to delete those two older files from the
folder.