where's my save file?

After I reinstalled NWN+expansions and updated it, I copied my save
folder into the 'saves' folder, but when I try to load a game, nothing
appears in the list. Is this due to 1.64? What do I do now?
2 answers Last reply
More about where save file

    John Salerno wrote:
    > After I reinstalled NWN+expansions and updated it, I copied my save
    > folder into the 'saves' folder, but when I try to load a game, nothing
    > appears in the list. Is this due to 1.64? What do I do now?

    I also noticed that for some reason, my saved file has a "Chapter Two"
    and a "Chapter Three" file in it, along with a "Luskan and Host Tower"
    file. I just began chapter 3 when I last saved it, so it seems weird
    these latter two are there. Is there something wrong with my save file?

    John Salerno wrote:
    > John Salerno wrote:
    >
    >>After I reinstalled NWN+expansions and updated it, I copied my save
    >>folder into the 'saves' folder, but when I try to load a game, nothing
    >>appears in the list. Is this due to 1.64? What do I do now?
    >

    > I also noticed that for some reason, my saved file has a "Chapter Two"
    > and a "Chapter Three" file in it, along with a "Luskan and Host Tower"
    > file. I just began chapter 3 when I last saved it, so it seems weird
    > these latter two are there. Is there something wrong with my save file?

    I figured it out. When I backed up my file, it saved over all the files
    of the same name, but since I had moved on to Chapter 3, those other two
    files didn't get written over, so the game couldn't load a file with two
    save games in it. I just had to delete those two older files from the
    folder.

Games Video Games