Disable stanby and hibernation in GPO

Hi, I want to disable hybernation and stanby in my domain GPO but I cannot
seem to find that in my GPO. Is there a template to get from microsoft or am
I just blind?
Any advice would be highly appreciated.

The reason why I want to disable that is because I am want my users to leave
the computers on 24/7 so that they can get the windows critical updates from
my SUS server during non business working hours and some of these computers
are in standy or hibernating so they are not receiving these updates.
Thank you

You can't do this with the default Group Policy templates but you can
download this ADM which gives you better control over power management
settings. Ironically, it was written to allow companies to save energy but I
suppose you could use it to keep everything turned on all the time! Not sure
I would agree that this would be a highly regarded move from a business,
financial or environmental aspect though so I would think twice before doing
it.

http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=power_mgt.pr_pm_ez_gpo