Problem with GPO.

HI

I want to set success and failure in audit policy "log on accounts..." to
have event 672 and 673 in security log, but if I only set this on "Default
domain controler policy" that it reset to no auditing after 5 minutes.

Please do You have any similar problems ????

Domain in native 2000 mode with extended schema to 2003.

Thanks

Best regards

Tomasz K.

Then I think you need to check which policy applies to your DC other than the
default DC policy using gpresult or GPMC. This probably is caused by an
update of policy.

br,
Denis