disable last username in remote desktop login prompt.

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
January 5, 2005 12:37:02 AM

Hi, i have disabled last username for interactive logins to a 2003 DC but
want to know if there is an equivalent setting for remote desktop logins?
(under windows settings>Security Settings>Local Policies>Security Options)
I'm guessing the info is held locally on the client pc which initiates the
terminal services session so not sure what the scope should be here if i want
to disable this across the domain just for accessing DC's.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 9, 2005 9:33:01 PM

Have you tried the default DC policy?