disable last username in remote desktop login prompt.

Hi, i have disabled last username for interactive logins to a 2003 DC but
want to know if there is an equivalent setting for remote desktop logins?
(under windows settings>Security Settings>Local Policies>Security Options)
I'm guessing the info is held locally on the client pc which initiates the
terminal services session so not sure what the scope should be here if i want
to disable this across the domain just for accessing DC's.
1 answer Last reply
More about disable username remote desktop login prompt

    Have you tried the default DC policy?

    br,
    Denis

    "elmurado" wrote:

    > Hi, i have disabled last username for interactive logins to a 2003 DC but
    > want to know if there is an equivalent setting for remote desktop logins?
    > (under windows settings>Security Settings>Local Policies>Security Options)
    > I'm guessing the info is held locally on the client pc which initiates the
    > terminal services session so not sure what the scope should be here if i want
    > to disable this across the domain just for accessing DC's.

Remote Desktop Security Login Windows