Wireless GPO

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
January 6, 2005 10:01:02 AM

I need to create a policy for Wireless in a GPO of Windows 2000 Server and
IAS (Radius server) to control the access, and not as of the keys I must use
in the GPO to be able to restrict the access via wireles to my network.

I know the way to do it in Windows 2003, but in Windows 2000 no.

I will be thankful if they can help me with this.

More about : wireless gpo

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 24, 2005 4:57:23 PM

Wireless group policy was not part of Windows 2000 Server active directory.
You can still use your Windows 2000 domain controller but you will need to
add at least one Windows 2003 DC to create and edit wireless group policies.

newsgroup purposes only.

!