Wireless GPO

I need to create a policy for Wireless in a GPO of Windows 2000 Server and
IAS (Radius server) to control the access, and not as of the keys I must use
in the GPO to be able to restrict the access via wireles to my network.

I know the way to do it in Windows 2003, but in Windows 2000 no.

I will be thankful if they can help me with this.
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless

    Wireless group policy was not part of Windows 2000 Server active directory.
    You can still use your Windows 2000 domain controller but you will need to
    add at least one Windows 2003 DC to create and edit wireless group policies.

    newsgroup purposes only.
    "Marcelo" <Marcelo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I need to create a policy for Wireless in a GPO of Windows 2000 Server and
    > IAS (Radius server) to control the access, and not as of the keys I must
    > use
    > in the GPO to be able to restrict the access via wireles to my network.
    >

    > I know the way to do it in Windows 2003, but in Windows 2000 no.
    >

    > I will be thankful if they can help me with this.

Wireless Policy Windows 2000 Windows