Chapter 2 question.

I'm just wrapping up my side quests before going into Luskan. I've got 2 of
the escaped convicts, (Elf & baby -eater) but can't find the rest. Also What
gives with the Abandoned Mine?. No-one I've talked to has mentioned this.

DerBatz. wrote:
> I'm just wrapping up my side quests before going into Luskan. I've got 2 of
> the escaped convicts, (Elf & baby -eater) but can't find the rest.

You know the group of archaeologists, the ones who had trouble with
trolls? Explore their buildings thoroughly, and you'll find Delilah.
Then explore upstairs in the Green Griffon Inn, north of Port Llast, and
you'll find Xor (is it spelled with an X or a Z? I can't remember...).
Then come back and report to the man who sent you after the convicts.

> Also What
> gives with the Abandoned Mine?. No-one I've talked to has mentioned this.

Follow my advice above, and you'll find out.