Disable function on Outlook

Hi all

We are using Windows 2000 and Exchange 2003 server, client is using
Microsoft Outlook. Could i create one policy to disable the forward mail
function in
"Tools" > "Out of Office Assistant" > "Add Rule" in Micrsosoft Outlook, even
just only allow user type the message on "AutoReply only once to each sender
with the following
text" and disallow add any rule.

Is it possiable ? Thanks you for your help.

Thanks

Philip

"philip18" wrote:
> Hi all
>
> We are using Windows 2000 and Exchange 2003 server, client is
> using
> Microsoft Outlook. Could i create one policy to disable the
> forward mail
> function in
> "Tools" > "Out of Office Assistant" > "Add Rule" in Micrsosoft
> Outlook, even
> just only allow user type the message on "AutoReply only once
> to each sender
> with the following
> text" and disallow add any rule.
>
> Is it possiable ? Thanks you for your help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Philip

Hi,

The Microsoft Office Resource Kit contains the .adm Group Policy
Templates to customize Office using Group Policy. You can download it
here http://www.microsoft.com/office/orkarchive/2003ddl.htm

Not sure if it has your setting, but it has a lot. Just copy *.adm’s
to the C:\Windows\inf folder of ALL DC’s and then add admin template
in Group Policy.

Cheers,

Lara

--