GPO doesn't apply

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
January 7, 2005 11:37:09 AM

I have a few servers that were migrated from one domain to another and are
maintaining policy settings from the old domain.

I assign a group policy to their OU and they won't apply it.

Any help would be great.

Thx
Houdini

More about : gpo apply

Anonymous
January 8, 2005 3:21:02 PM

"Houdini" wrote:

I have a few servers that were migrated from one domain to another and are
maintaining policy settings from the old domain.

I assign a group policy to their OU and they won't apply it.

Any help would be great.

Thx
Houdini

Houdini,

This may be related to my post. Do you have more than 1 DC, and if so, is
the policy being replicated to the other DC(s)? If not, for starters, I would
check to see if the policy is being overridden, and also insure that the
"Applied" box is checked under Group Policy|Properties|Security for the
corresponding group or objects listed.
!