GPO doesn't apply

I have a few servers that were migrated from one domain to another and are
maintaining policy settings from the old domain.

I assign a group policy to their OU and they won't apply it.

Any help would be great.

Thx
Houdini
1 answer Last reply
More about doesn apply

    "Houdini" wrote:

    I have a few servers that were migrated from one domain to another and are
    maintaining policy settings from the old domain.

    I assign a group policy to their OU and they won't apply it.

    Any help would be great.

    Thx
    Houdini

    Houdini,

    This may be related to my post. Do you have more than 1 DC, and if so, is
    the policy being replicated to the other DC(s)? If not, for starters, I would
    check to see if the policy is being overridden, and also insure that the
    "Applied" box is checked under Group Policy|Properties|Security for the
    corresponding group or objects listed.

Policy Domain Microsoft Windows