Block certain Internet Sites

Hi

I work for 2 companies that are on 1 network. We have a Intranet but it is
only for the one company. I have set a Policy for this Company that the
Default Home Page is the Intranet site and set another Policy to just make
MSN the Default Home Page for the other Company. (Moved the Users to seperate
OU's)
Now I was wondering if there is a way in Group Policy or anywhere else that
I can block the Intranet for the other Company so that when they type the
Intranet address, they get a page cannot be displayed message or something
like it.

Thanks

It sounds like what you really need is some sort of firewall to properly
segment your network. One cheaper solution would be to add an entry in the
hosts file that resolved the Intranet name to 127.0.0.1. This would not stop
users entering the site IP address directly in order to browse the site but
would prevent most casual users from looking at it. Depending on your
circumstances, this might be good enough.