Problems assigning software to an computer OU

Tim

Setting up a pilot lab. I want to assign software the the client machine,
and not the user that way if the user logs on somewhere else that client
doesn't install the software on the other machine (Raoming profiles are being
used)

I assign it to the computer in the GPO but when the computer reboots it
does not install. I have W2K Server and my clients are WinXP If I remember
right i thought there was a TechNet article on this but i am not able to
locate it.

You do have the computer objects in the OU that the policy is applied to,
correct? Also one other thing to try is to reboot (again)... Sometimes on
my network, it takes 2 reboots for software installation settings to apply.

HTH

Ken