Restrict Logon Domain drop down box

Lance

For political reasons, I need this option to go away, or
least default to NOT being shown, and for the default
logon to be the local domain. (The domain the workstation
belongs to, unless the user enters their FQDN
(JDoe@differentdomain.com)).

Ideas, anyone?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:03:48 -0800, "Lance" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>For political reasons, I need this option to go away, or
>least default to NOT being shown, and for the default
>logon to be the local domain. (The domain the workstation
>belongs to, unless the user enters their FQDN
>(JDoe@differentdomain.com)).
>
>Ideas, anyone?

See tip 8750 and link in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
See tip 4801

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Lance

great resource...thanks!

"Jerold Schulman" wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:03:48 -0800, "Lance" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >For political reasons, I need this option to go away, or
> >least default to NOT being shown, and for the default
> >logon to be the local domain. (The domain the workstation
> >belongs to, unless the user enters their FQDN
> >(JDoe@differentdomain.com)).
> >
> >Ideas, anyone?
>
> See tip 8750 and link in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
> See tip 4801