GPO to check box in System Properties to allow remote conn..

I'm bringin up a new network with 1 SBS 2003 server and 17 desktops, and want
to force the check box "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer" in
System Properties. I've read numerous articles on how this should be done,
but none of them offer this specific result. Is there script needed, or
registry policy that I can set at the domain level? Although there are only
17 on this install, next time there may be 50 or 100. I'd like to make the
change on all the domains I manage and also keep end users from deselecting
it. Any help would be appreciated!
--
Bob

Comp Config\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Terminal
Services\Allow users to connect remotely using Terminal Services

Specifies whether to allow users to connect remotely using Terminal
Services. You can use this setting to configure Terminal Services remote
access for the target computers. If the status is set to Enabled, users can
connect to the target computers remotely using Terminal Services. You can
limit the number of users who can connect simultaneously by configuring the
Limit number of connections setting or the Maximum Connections option on the
Network Adapter tab in the Terminal Services Configuration tool. If the
status is set to Disabled, the target computers maintain current connections,
but will not accept any new incoming connections. If the status is set to
Not Configured, Terminal Services uses the Allow users to connect remotely to
your computer option on the target computer to determine whether remote
connection is allowed. This option is found on the Remote tab in System
Properties.

br,
Denis

"RobertNC" wrote:

> I'm bringin up a new network with 1 SBS 2003 server and 17 desktops, and want
> to force the check box "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer" in
> System Properties. I've read numerous articles on how this should be done,
> but none of them offer this specific result. Is there script needed, or
> registry policy that I can set at the domain level? Although there are only
> 17 on this install, next time there may be 50 or 100. I'd like to make the
> change on all the domains I manage and also keep end users from deselecting
> it. Any help would be appreciated!
> --
> Bob

THANK YOU! Thats just what I needed!