local security policy for making users access email only

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
January 13, 2005 4:17:02 AM

i need to know the kind of local security policy that enables me to control
access to the internet as for example to make users access there emails only
on hot mail or yahoo ?
i wanna do this on a windows 2000 or XP OS
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 13, 2005 2:10:05 PM

You could use Group Policy to restrict access to the Internet altogether but
the kind of fine tuning you require where users are only allowed to visit
certain sites is really the job of a firewall. There is no GPO setting that
will do this.

news:D B7AB7A5-4EC5-4350-AA42-1832C24E18D6@microsoft.com...

!