local security policy for making users access email only

i need to know the kind of local security policy that enables me to control
access to the internet as for example to make users access there emails only
on hot mail or yahoo ?
i wanna do this on a windows 2000 or XP OS
1 answer Last reply
More about local security policy making users access email only

    You could use Group Policy to restrict access to the Internet altogether but
    the kind of fine tuning you require where users are only allowed to visit
    certain sites is really the job of a firewall. There is no GPO setting that
    will do this.

    "marwa salah" <marwa salah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i need to know the kind of local security policy that enables me to control
    > access to the internet as for example to make users access there emails
    > only
    > on hot mail or yahoo ?
    > i wanna do this on a windows 2000 or XP OS

Policy Security Windows