Need a C&C fix, any good games like C&C

Archived from groups: alt.games.command-n-conq (More info?)

I need a C&C fix, I've played C&C Zero Hour on-line about 2000 times.
So I would like to try something else.
Can anyone recommend some good RTS game thats is like C&C ?
3 answers Last reply
More about need good games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.command-n-conq (More info?)

    "Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I need a C&C fix, I've played C&C Zero Hour on-line about 2000 times.
    > So I would like to try something else.
    > Can anyone recommend some good RTS game thats is like C&C ?

    IMHO TS (Tiberian Sun) is great for online playing
    (suks for single player missions)

    --
    Fight Win Prevail
    But Never Cheat

    If you can find them

    other game of C&C inc. Command & Conquer , C&C Red Alert, C&C
    Tiberiansun, C&C Red Alert 2
    Not RTS but C&C: C&C Renegade (FPS)

    NON C&C but RTS: Dune, Dune2, Dune 2000, Emperors Battle for Dune
    Arrakis (Freeware), Dark Reign 1, Dark Reign 2, and many more great RTS
    games....

    -
    fireryone
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.command-n-conq (More info?)

    fireryone wrote:
    > If you can find them
    >
    > other game of C&C inc. Command & Conquer , C&C Red Alert, C&C
    > Tiberiansun, C&C Red Alert 2
    > Not RTS but C&C: C&C Renegade (FPS)
    >
    > NON C&C but RTS: Dune, Dune2, Dune 2000, Emperors Battle for Dune
    > Arrakis (Freeware), Dark Reign 1, Dark Reign 2, and many more great RTS
    > games....
    >
    > -
    > fireryone

    I've already played all the other C&C titles and most of the non C&C
    titles, hopefully this new Act of War PC game will be good when it comes
    out in a week ?

Games Command Prompt Video Games