Need a C&C fix, any good games like C&C

Last response: in Video Games
February 15, 2005 2:13:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.command-n-conq (More info?)

I need a C&C fix, I've played C&C Zero Hour on-line about 2000 times.
So I would like to try something else.
Can anyone recommend some good RTS game thats is like C&C ?

More about : fix good games

Anonymous
February 16, 2005 3:02:16 AM

"Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I need a C&C fix, I've played C&C Zero Hour on-line about 2000 times.
> So I would like to try something else.
> Can anyone recommend some good RTS game thats is like C&C ?

IMHO TS (Tiberian Sun) is great for online playing
(suks for single player missions)

--
Fight Win Prevail
But Never Cheat

Archived from groups: alt.games.command-n-conq (More info?)

If you can find them

other game of C&C inc. Command & Conquer , C&C Red Alert, C&C
Tiberiansun, C&C Red Alert 2
Not RTS but C&C: C&C Renegade (FPS)

NON C&C but RTS: Dune, Dune2, Dune 2000, Emperors Battle for Dune
Arrakis (Freeware), Dark Reign 1, Dark Reign 2, and many more great RTS
games....

-
fireryone
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 8:54:28 PM

fireryone wrote:
> If you can find them
>
> other game of C&C inc. Command & Conquer , C&C Red Alert, C&C
> Tiberiansun, C&C Red Alert 2
> Not RTS but C&C: C&C Renegade (FPS)
>
> NON C&C but RTS: Dune, Dune2, Dune 2000, Emperors Battle for Dune
> Arrakis (Freeware), Dark Reign 1, Dark Reign 2, and many more great RTS
> games....
>
> -
> fireryone

I've already played all the other C&C titles and most of the non C&C
titles, hopefully this new Act of War PC game will be good when it comes
out in a week ?