Extend normal user rights

Nemo

How to configure ACL/SACL/DACL using GPO to achieve assumption :

-extend user right (which belongs to normal user group on their own local
computer) in way that they can install programs

Is this possible ??

Mayby some one know good tutorial what right should have user to install all
software (some software didn't require special right but some require)

Or mayby is way to limit user rights, which are members of local
Administrator group their own computers, using GPO ??

Any suggestion are welcome. I look tutorial, links and good books which
describe this topic.

Thanks for help

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:40:34 +0100, "nemo" <warlock79@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

>How to configure ACL/SACL/DACL using GPO to achieve assumption :
>
>-extend user right (which belongs to normal user group on their own local
>computer) in way that they can install programs
>

>Is this possible ??
>
>Mayby some one know good tutorial what right should have user to install all
>software (some software didn't require special right but some require)
>

>Or mayby is way to limit user rights, which are members of local
>Administrator group their own computers, using GPO ??
>

>Any suggestion are welcome. I look tutorial, links and good books which
>describe this topic.
>

>Thanks for help

See tip 8951, http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBR/tip8900/rh8951.htm and links

Jerold Schulman