Group Policy Setup Guide

Hi, I was wondering if there was a microsoft released guide to setting up
Group Policies outlining options and what they allow or disallow. Or do I
have to get my hands on a third party book on this subject? Any help you can
offer would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

You can download a word document from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/gpmc/gpmcwp.mspx
This document contains:
. Group Policy Management Console Overview Creating and Editing GPOs

. Scoping GPOs

. Group Policy Inheritance

. Delegating Group Policy

. Reporting on GPO Settings

. GPO Details

. GPO Operations (Backup, Restore, Copy, Import, and Migration Tables)

. WMI Filters

. Searching for GPOs

. Group Policy Modeling

. Group Policy Results

. Platform Dependencies

. GPMC Options

. Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration Considerations

. Scripting Group Policy-related Tasks

Regards
Paul du Toit