Its coming! You are the reason and it's coming for you!!

Locks won't keep it away!!
3 answers Last reply
More about coming reason coming

    "Drknowit" <Drknowit@cableregina.com> wrote in message
    > Locks won't keep it away!!

    Umm.. yeah. OK...

    "Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message news:<Sylbd.810$rl3.129@bignews4.bellsouth.net>...
    > "Drknowit" <Drknowit@cableregina.com> wrote in message
    > > Locks won't keep it away!!

    > Umm.. yeah. OK...

    Makes sense that locks won't keep it away, since you can usually take
    20 when opening locks, and you get your dex bonus... so you only need
    a few skill points and medium-high dex to open a lock with DC 25.

    Or you can just bash the bloody thing.

    So pretty much, locks won't keep anything away, unless a specific key
    is required to open the door :-)

    On 15 Oct 2004 10:33:12 -0700, alordofchaos@yahoo.com (Anonymous Jack)
    wrote:

    >"Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message news:<Sylbd.810$rl3.129@bignews4.bellsouth.net>...
    >> "Drknowit" <Drknowit@cableregina.com> wrote in message
    >> > Locks won't keep it away!!
    >
    >> Umm.. yeah. OK...
    >
    >Makes sense that locks won't keep it away, since you can usually take
    >20 when opening locks, and you get your dex bonus... so you only need
    >a few skill points and medium-high dex to open a lock with DC 25.
    >
    >Or you can just bash the bloody thing.
    >
    >So pretty much, locks won't keep anything away, unless a specific key
    >is required to open the door :-)

    I've never bothered with lock picking, not when a Power Attack crit can do
    100+ points to a door/chest/whatever....

    --
    Hong Ooi | "I like snowballs."
    hong@zipworld.com.au | -- CA

Games Video Games