Default Domain Policy Backup

How do I create a backup of the Default Domain Policy?

Thanks,
Brad
4 answers Last reply
More about default domain policy backup

    "bdenning" <bdenning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I create a backup of the Default Domain Policy?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Brad

    You can do this (a a lot of other cool things) with this.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/gpmc/default.mspx

    Sorry. I should have mentioned I just have WIN 2000 Server. I don't think
    that will run on 2000.

    "Paul" wrote:

    > "bdenning" <bdenning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How do I create a backup of the Default Domain Policy?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Brad
    >
    > You can do this (a a lot of other cool things) with this.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/gpmc/default.mspx

    Oh, but it does! I use GPMC to manage the group policies for my 2000 domain
    from my XP machine.

    Works like a charm!

    Ken

    > Sorry. I should have mentioned I just have WIN 2000 Server. I don't think
    > that will run on 2000.
    >
    > "Paul" wrote:
    >

    >> "bdenning" <bdenning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > How do I create a backup of the Default Domain Policy?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks,
    >> > Brad
    >>
    >> You can do this (a a lot of other cool things) with this.
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/gpmc/default.mspx

    Yes, I concur. I do the same thing......mind you, would be nice if it could
    run on win2K server......

    "Ken B" <none@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Oh, but it does! I use GPMC to manage the group policies for my 2000
    > domain from my XP machine.
    >
    > Works like a charm!
    >
    > Ken

Policy Default Domain Backup Microsoft Windows