NWN - SofU No-CD 1.62

Anyone have a link where I can download the No-CD patch for NWN
version 1.62. Im tired to always swapp CD!

Ty

BxN88

BxN88 wrote:
> Anyone have a link where I can download the No-CD patch for NWN
> version 1.62. Im tired to always swapp CD!
>
> Ty
>
> BxN88

Isn't there still one on gamecopyworld.com?

Devast8or

Ive try it but it dosent seem to work. Also the patch file is a .com
extension... weird no?

In fact I really have the game, *Only missing the last expension*...

Still looking for it.

Ty BxN88

BxN88 wrote:
> Ive try it but it dosent seem to work. Also the patch file is a .com
> extension... weird no?

Well, that depends. If it's a prog that cracks you original nwmain.exe it
could easily be a .com file, but if it's a file to supposed to overwrite
nwmain.exe then yes, it's strange.

> In fact I really have the game, *Only missing the last expension*...
>
> Still looking for it.

I can email you the one I use, it works fine for me. But I have both
expansion installed, I'm not sure if that has anything to say. The .nfo file
that comes with it isn't very informative, it doesn't mention any expansions
at all. Anyway, it's worth a try, just remember to backup you original
nwmain.exe. What e-mail address do you want me to send it to? (it's 1.69MB)

Devast8or

Your help is appreciated. Send it to poirier_steve@hotmail.com

Ty again.

BxN88