admin privs for logon script

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
January 26, 2005 3:11:03 PM

I'm trying to enable dcom using a logon bat file that executes a .reg file.
The registry key is not permitted to my users (restricted user level). I
want to be able to run this batch file as an administrator. Any ideas?
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 11:40:13 AM

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:11:03 -0800, "Jamie Schmidt" <JamieSchmidt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm trying to enable dcom using a logon bat file that executes a .reg file.
>The registry key is not permitted to my users (restricted user level). I
>want to be able to run this batch file as an administrator. Any ideas?

See tip 7258 or 7111 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.