services in win 2000 pro

Daniel

Can some body tell me i can i restart all my services in win2k pro
because every time i want to do something about it when i click on the
propretie of one of the services it don't work . the os is installe
on lap top Digital HiNote VP with mmx processor .
thanks in advence.

If a particular service will not start look at the properties of the service
to see "dependencies". Any service that the service you are trying to start,
relies on services it depends on to be running already. A reboot will try to
restart all services that should start up automatically. --- Steve

Daniel schrieb:
> Can some body tell me i can i restart all my services in win2k pro
> because every time i want to do something about it when i click on the
> propretie of one of the services it don't work .

maybe -> cmd -> net start nameofservice
can help

HTH
Mark