Insania

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2007
I'm looking for a Canadian based site that sells good quality cases/PSU's. Kind of like Xoxide, but Canadian.

I am looking for a good quality case and/or power supply that won't run me out $100. Any suggestions?

phamily

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2006
hmm, why dont you just purchase each seperately? and it depends on your specs to figure out what kind of psu you should get.

stefx

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2006
search the general homebuilt section, there's a thread about canadian stores

Also on silentpcreview.com, in the vendors section, there's a thread about Canadian shops selling hard to find items.

Finneus

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2005
I just noticed you posted earlier with some links from Canada computer. I think it will be hard to find a combo case and PSU that is high quality for $100.00 Cdn. A good quality PSU will cost that alone.
How big of a PSU do you need?, If you just look at the PSU section of Canada Computer they have some Antec Truepower and Neo He for under $100. Stay away from the Smartpower series.
Someone posted a link recently that had a list of quality PSUs somewhere here in the forums. I'll look and see if I can find it so at least you have a reference point to shop around with.