Synchronising Windows 98 & XP with 2000 Time server via Gr..

Hi

I was wondering if you can enforce the use of the Windows Time server via
group policy. I have a domain running Active Directory and the Domain
Controller has its clock checked and set every month. Do the 98 and XP
automatically check for Windows Time service on the DC or do I have to force
them to do so? If I have to force them can this be done through Group Policy?

The 2000 machines should automagically find the DC and sync to it. 98
machines don't 'understand' group policies--they technically aren't domain
members. You can, however, use a login script on the user account(s) that
will sync the time, i.e. net time \\domaincontroller /set /y

hth

Ken