Dual Boot Question

I have Win98 & XP Pro. I want to upgrade the Win98 to Win98SE. I'm told this
might destroy my dual boot. If it does, how can I repair it?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about dual boot question

    "Patch" <bob_acord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have Win98 & XP Pro. I want to upgrade the Win98 to Win98SE. I'm told
    this
    > might destroy my dual boot. If it does, how can I repair it?
    >
    > Thanks

    it probably won't hurt anything
    but if it does...
    just boot with your xp cd and enter the repair console...
    then enter the command fixboot and /or fixmbr

Dual Boot Microsoft Windows XP