Dual Boot Question

February 15, 2005 1:12:36 PM

I have Win98 & XP Pro. I want to upgrade the Win98 to Win98SE. I'm told this
might destroy my dual boot. If it does, how can I repair it?

Thanks

More about : dual boot question

February 15, 2005 1:21:02 PM

"Patch" <bob_acord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have Win98 & XP Pro. I want to upgrade the Win98 to Win98SE. I'm told
this
> might destroy my dual boot. If it does, how can I repair it?
>
> Thanks

it probably won't hurt anything
but if it does...
just boot with your xp cd and enter the repair console...
then enter the command fixboot and /or fixmbr
!