GPO Troubleshooting

Holger

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

Hey all

I'm searching a tool for troubleshooting or debuging computer and user gpo
settings. I need a remote monitoring to to verify that all computer and users
settings are applied succesfully on a remote workstation. Something like
regedt32 but with the possibility two access HKEY_CURRENT_USER on a remote
workstation.

Regards Holger

If you use the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) and your clients are
XP pro then you can use the group policy results wizard. this will give you
detailed information about applied policies and any error encountered during
processing.

Philip Nunn