Saving Characters(newbie question)

When you save your character for another campaign, does the character's
level/equipment etc. get saved as well?
3 answers Last reply
More about saving characters newbie question

    Yes

    Aquila wrote:
    > When you save your character for another campaign, does the
    > character's level/equipment etc. get saved as well?

    The character stats are always saved, and his equipment and inventory items
    as well. However, all stuff which was specially crafted for a certain module
    will probably not work in another one, e.g. the recall stone you get from
    Aribeth in the OC.

    HTH
    Hans

    "Hans Wein" <hwein_nospam_@gmx.net> wrote in message
    > Aquila wrote:
    >> When you save your character for another campaign, does the
    >> character's level/equipment etc. get saved as well?
    >
    > The character stats are always saved, and his equipment and inventory
    > items
    > as well. However, all stuff which was specially crafted for a certain
    > module
    > will probably not work in another one, e.g. the recall stone you get from
    > Aribeth in the OC.
    >
    > HTH
    > Hans

    Thanks. I was wondering how you get a 30+ level character for HotU!

Games Video Games