Use GP to prevent AD -defined logon scripts from running..?

Is there a setting in place, or a new GP I can create, that would
allow me to set a policy on a set of servers that PREVENTS a user's
logon scripts from running?

Thanks,
Brad
brad dott berson att bytebrothers dott org

Have you tried working with a loopback policy? You can set the loopback to
replace. We currently do this on our servers to prevent any user settings
from affecting them.