Invalid menu Handle

Hi,
Can someone tell me what "invalid menu handle" means when trying to open an
e-mail in OE attachment (video e-mail)?
Thanks
Greta

--
All outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses by Norton AV

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Greta" <sareknotrash-gmc@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Can someone tell me what "invalid menu handle" means when trying to open
> an e-mail in OE attachment (video e-mail)?
> Thanks
> Greta
>
> --
> All outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses by Norton AV

well a handle is a number assigned to the menu that identifies the menu in
memory- if it is invalid then I can only think that the menu handle has not
been stored in memory properly or oe is corrupted. Could also be a corrupt
file in the attachment folder ?