Invalid menu Handle

Hi,
Can someone tell me what "invalid menu handle" means when trying to open an
e-mail in OE attachment (video e-mail)?
Thanks
Greta

--
All outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses by Norton AV
1 answer Last reply

    "Greta" <sareknotrash-gmc@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Can someone tell me what "invalid menu handle" means when trying to open
    > an e-mail in OE attachment (video e-mail)?
    > Thanks
    > Greta
    >
    > --
    > All outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses by Norton AV

    well a handle is a number assigned to the menu that identifies the menu in
    memory- if it is invalid then I can only think that the menu handle has not
    been stored in memory properly or oe is corrupted. Could also be a corrupt
    file in the attachment folder ?

Email Microsoft Windows XP