How do I skip Chapters

Drax

I played through NWN deleted it then recently re-installed it but, I
don't want to play all the chapters again. How can I open the
chapters without playing through them. I would like to play chapter 3
without the problem of playing the other chapters?

Drax wrote:
> I played through NWN deleted it then recently re-installed it but, I
> don't want to play all the chapters again. How can I open the
> chapters without playing through them. I would like to play chapter 3
> without the problem of playing the other chapters?

There is a code word stored in the file nwn.ini which you can edit. It has
to be placed in the section [Game Options]. The following example will open
all four chapters of the OC:

CODEWORD=hacktastic

Fur further details, you may look at the Bioware forums or www.gamefaqs.com

HTH
Hans

Drax

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:49:11 +0200, "Hans Wein"
<hwein_nospam_@gmx.net> wrote:

>Drax wrote:
>> I played through NWN deleted it then recently re-installed it but, I
>> don't want to play all the chapters again. How can I open the
>> chapters without playing through them. I would like to play chapter 3
>> without the problem of playing the other chapters?
>
>There is a code word stored in the file nwn.ini which you can edit. It has
>to be placed in the section [Game Options]. The following example will open
>all four chapters of the OC:
>
>CODEWORD=hacktastic
>
>Fur further details, you may look at the Bioware forums or www.gamefaqs.com
>
>HTH