Group policy has yellow exclamation point

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
February 10, 2005 10:55:18 PM

I have a couple of my GPs on my domain controller that have yellow
exclamation points on them but I don't see anything in the Event viewer.
How do I know what is going on with these policies?
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 10:55:19 PM

This simply means either the computer side or the user side configuration of
the policy has been disabled.
Click on properties of the GPO, and on the general tab at the bottom, you
will see one or both of the boxes checked for disabling computer or user
settings.

--
Glenn L
CCNA, MCSE 2000/2003 + Security

"Jordan" <nojunk_allowed@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I have a couple of my GPs on my domain controller that have yellow
>exclamation points on them but I don't see anything in the Event viewer.
>How do I know what is going on with these policies?

February 11, 2005 1:09:11 PM

Thanks. I do have the users part disabled. It had me worried...

!