Add one icon to desktop through group policy

how can I make a icon in the startmeny for a group of users???
please help
annicka

"annickahornber" wrote:
> how can I make a icon in the startmeny for a group of users???
> please help
> annicka

Hi,

Group Policy doesn’t manage profiles. It really depends on what type
of profiles you have. Do you have Local ones or Roaming one or
Mandatory Ones. It is different for each.

Cheers,

Lara

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Group-Policy-Add-icon-desktop-ftopict265219.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=832329