Inernet Explorer

matt

Have Windows 2000 Server, and Win2k and WinXP clients. I would like to have
a policy where some machines are allowed unrestricted access to the internet,
and other machines can only get to internet websites i specify are ok. Could
someone please tell me how, or where i can get this information.
Thank you
MATT

"=?Utf-8?B?TUFUVA==?=" <MATT@discussions.microsoft.com> said

> Have Windows 2000 Server, and Win2k and WinXP clients. I would like to
> have a policy where some machines are allowed unrestricted access to the
> internet, and other machines can only get to internet websites i specify
> are ok. Could someone please tell me how, or where i can get this
> information.

This is not possible with group policy. You would need to look at something
like ISA server to achieve this.

--

Andy.